Sunday, January 8, 2012

Il Coccodrillo Come Fa?

Well, the Holidays are over, so we are back to real life here in Italy. For me, this is actually great!
I will be having a whole lot more time since I will no longer be in Italian class. This means I can catch up on blogging, reading, applying to graduated schools, writing postcards to friends, and wandering around Rome!!

Those long anticipated Italian lessons and quizzes will be headed your way soon, as well as pictures of further explorations of the eternal city.

In the meantime, please enjoy the following video...


"Il Coccodrillo Come Fa?" is my favorite Italian children's song. Do you know what it is saying???
Well, regardless of if you know what it means it is a pretty catchy tune, and kids all over Italy love it!

Enjoy!!

1 comment: