Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Wednesday List

So, I have basically had a lazy morning today after taking the girls to school. And because of this, I had some random thoughts I decdided to share.

1. I get my computer back today!! Praying it works, and I can get back to using it.
2. Yesterday, Giulio and I played with some turtles at the park. They were awesome
3. My new favorite food is toast with nutella and bananas...do me a favor and try it today. I mean right now.
4. We had meatballs and french fries for dinner last night. It was suprisingly good and suprisingly un-Italian.
5.  I have read three books since I got here. At the rate I am going I am going to read everything in my Kindle by December...then I don't know what I am giong to do.
6. It is still really hot in rome...like 85 degrees everyday.
7. I am tired of sweating.
8. I also really want to know what is happening on Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Parenthood, and Gossip Girl...Any crazy updates?

Off to get my computer!!
Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. i wrote a comment with details on parenthood and glee but it didnt post. oh well.

    ReplyDelete