Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paul Anka in Rome

You heard right...Paul Anka lives in Rome. In fact, I see him every single day in the park, called Colle Oppio, when I take the girls to school. I thought it was weird too; I mean Paul Anka in Rome?? But he is always there, taking a walk, every morning.

See, look! There he is!


He is a little camera shy, so I had to sneak these pictures.

Paul Anka is not the only strange thing I have seen in Colle Oppio. The other day I snapped a picture of this:

Sure enough that is a girl in a wedding dress. I mean, Colle Oppio is a nice park, but I would not want to take wedding pictures there. There is a lot of graffiti and dog poop, which means it is not an ideal photo location. I mean especially when the Colosseum is only 4 minutes away.

Plus, Paul Anka does not like to be upstaged by a bride...the park is his.

3 comments:

  1. baha...oh paul anka...you are the king of the park

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up on the blog and LOVE the gilmore girls reference! bahaha! looks like you're having a blast! have some pasta and wine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristin! And yes do not worry I have definitely been eating enough pasta and drinking enough wine for you haha! Hope life and work are good!!

    ReplyDelete